How much can I borrow?
Since each lender assesses applications differently, your borrowing power may vary substantially between lenders. We can estimate your borrowing power with each lender on our panel of over 50 lenders to let you know your borrowing power range. In many cases, your borrowing power with one of our non-bank lenders will be significantly higher than with your normal bank!
What’s the process for getting a loan?
- We confirm your current situation and objectives via a 10 minute phone chat
- We check your eligibility for the best solutions we can identify for you.
- We email you a proposal with shortlisted lenders, explain the options over the phone with you, and answer any questions you may have.
- If and when you are happy to proceed, we get you to send through relevant supporting docs and complete a full fact find with you over the phone.
- We prepare your application paperwork for you and email it to you to review, sign, and return.
- We submit your application and follow through until approval!
Is your service really free? What’s the catch?
Yes it’s really free & there is no catch! As finance brokers, we get paid a commission from whichever lenders we place business with, so we do not need to charge our clients free. This means that we are able to act purely in your best interest and our service is completely free for you!
I have a new startup business, can I still borrow?
Yes! We have a couple of lenders on our panel who can assist new business startups with vehicle and equipment finance.
I want to purchase a car to become an Uber drive. Can you help?
Yes! We have a couple of options for Uber drivers. Get in touch to find out more!
Why not go to the lender directly?
If you go directly to the lender instead, they’ll offer you only their in-house products, restricted by their own credit policies. They’ll also generally offer their products at the same or higher rates (compared to what we can negotiate for you), and keep commission saved by not paying a broker as extra profit for the company.
The main advantage of using a broker is that you get access to a lot more choice and flexibility with your lending solutions – as well as ongoing proactive service – when was the last time you heard of a bank contacting a client to check if they were charging them too much interest? We conduct regular reviews with our clients to ensure you are always getting a good deal!
Contact us today to discuss your finance needs.
Speak to one of our experts now
Want one of our experts to call you?
Why Choose Loan Base
- We can come to you
- Access to over 50 lenders
- Highly competitive rates
- Our service is free to you