How much can I borrow
Since each lender assesses applications differently, your borrowing power may vary substantially between lenders. We can estimate your borrowing power with each lender on our panel (of over 40 lenders) to let you know your borrowing power range. In many cases, your borrowing power with one of our non-bank lenders will be significantly higher than with your normal bank!
What’s the process for getting a loan?
- We confirm your current situation and objectives via a 10 minute phone chat
- We check your eligibility for the best solutions we can identify for you.
- We email you a proposal with shortlisted lenders and explain them over the phone with you to answer any questions you may have.
- If and when you are happy to proceed, we get you to send through relevant supporting docs and complete a full fact find with you over the phone.
- We prepare your application paperwork for you and email it to you to review, sign, and return.
- We submit your application and follow through until loan approval.
- Loan documents are issued to you to complete and return (we can help you with this)
- Your new loan settles!
Is your service really free? What’s the catch?
Yes it’s really free & there is no catch! As mortgage brokers, we get paid a commission from whichever lenders we place business with, so we do not need to charge our clients free. This means that we are able to act purely in your best interest and our service is completely free for you!
Why not go to the lender directly?
If you go directly to the lender instead, they’ll offer you only their in-house products, restricted by their own credit policies. They’ll also generally offer their products at the same or higher rates (compared to what we can negotiate for you), and keep commission saved by not paying a broker as extra profit for the company.
The main advantage of using a broker is that you get access to a lot more choice and flexibility with your lending solutions – as well as ongoing proactive service – when was the last time you heard of a bank contacting a client to check if they were charging them too much interest? We conduct regular reviews with our clients to ensure you are always getting a good deal!
Finally, we offer a number of products that are either broker exclusives, and we offer cashback rebates on others. Get in touch today to find out how we can help.
Contact us today to discuss your finance needs.
Speak to one of our experts now
Want one of our experts to call you?